"Help! I haven't gotten my Gizmoplex Pass email!"
If you've haven't gotten an email from BackerKit with a link to your GIZMOPLEX REWARD CODES yet, don't panic! There are a few possible reasons, and we'll help you get it sorted out ASAP. Just follow the instructions below!
1. Ask BackerKit to send your survey email again.
As a first step, let's try asking BackerKit to re-send your Reward Survey invitation: just click here and provide the same email address you used to make your pledge on Kickstarter.
- If there is a pledge linked to that email address, you'll see a GREEN message appear:
"We sent you an email to [your email address] with your survey link." This is good!
- If you CAN'T FIND YOUR SURVEY EMAIL, continue to Step #2.
- If you DO FIND YOUR SURVEY EMAIL, jump to Step #3.
- If there's not a pledge linked to that email address, you'll see a RED message appear:
"Sorry, we couldn't find a survey for that email." Don't panic: just go here for more instructions.
2. Make sure it's not caught in a junk folder or tab.
Once BackerKit re-sends your survey link, the next step is to find it.
- If it doesn't show up within 5 minutes after you request it, be sure to check your JUNK folders.
- If you're using gMail, please check in the Updates tab.
- You can also try searching for messages from email@example.com.
- If you FIND YOUR SURVEY EMAIL, continue to Step #3.
- If you CAN'T FIND YOUR SURVEY EMAIL, jump to Step #4.
3. Make sure your BackerKit survey has been submitted + paid in full.
If you never filled out / submitted your BackerKit reward survey, BackerKit won't provide your reward code. So, if your survey is incomplete or still has balance due, use the link in your survey email to finish and submit it ASAP. Once you do, your reward codes should be assigned within a few hours.
4. Contact our Backer Support Team.
If you still can't find the survey email, it's possible that your email provider is rejecting the email from BackerKit, or that you used Apple ID to sign into Kickstarter, which hides your email address and prevents us from sending you emails outside of Kickstarter.
At this point, please click here to contact our Support Team, and be sure to include: