"How do I access my Gizmoplex Pass... with Roku?"
To access all of the content included with your Gizmoplex Member Pass using the MST3K app on your Roku, make sure you've installed the most current app (available here), and follow these instructions.
1. Make sure you're signed into the app with the right account.
- If you're not sure whether you're in the right account, start by logging out.
- Select Settings from the menu on the left side.
- Select Log out and confirm.
- Select Log in and use the same email address you used to claim your Gizmoplex Pass:
- Follow the instructions to activate your Roku from a web browser:
2. Select the LIBRARY section from the left-hand column.
- You'll see rows called RESUME, MY LIST, and PURCHASED:
3. Select the PURCHASED row.
- You'll see a thumbnail for each of the "products" purchased and/or redeemed to your account:
4. Select your GIZMOPLEX PASS from the list.
- Once you do, you'll see a row of thumbnails listing everything included in your Gizmoplex Pass:
- If you scroll all the way to the end of the row, you'll find an option to VIEW ALL:
- Select VIEW ALL and you'll see a gallery of all of the content in your Gizmoplex Pass:
- You'll see the videos are organized as follows:
- TICKET for next scheduled livestream
- SCREENERS: All available Season 13 episodes + shorts
- VAULT PICKS: this month's featured selections
- EVENT REPLAYS: completed livestreams on demand
- TICKETS for all future scheduled livestreams
5. Select the content or livestream you want to watch.
- Tickets for livestream events will either have a GRAY badge that says "OFF AIR" or a RED badge that says "LIVE", to indicate whether the livestream is active.
6. You've got Movie Sign!
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.