"How do I access my Gizmoplex Pass... with an Amazon FireTV?"
To access all of the content included with your Gizmoplex Member Pass using theMST3K app on your Amazon FireTV, follow these instructions. (This article will be updated with screenshots soon.)
1. Make sure you're signed into the app with the right account.
- You can see what account you're signed in with by clicking PROFILE at the bottom right.
- Make sure you're signed in using the same email address you used to redeem your Gizmoplex Pass.
2. Select the LIBRARY section at the bottom of the screen.
- You'll see rows called RESUME, MY LIST, and PURCHASED.
3. Select the PURCHASED row.
- You'll see a thumbnail for each of the "products" purchased and/or redeemed to your account.
4. Select your GIZMOPLEX PASS from the list.
- Once you do, you'll see a row of thumbnails listing everything included in your Gizmoplex Pass.
- If you scroll through the list, you'll see the videos are organized as follows:
- Ticket for next scheduled livestream
- All available Season 13 episodes
- All available Season 13 shorts
- This month's Vault Pick selections
- Event Replays: completed premiere livestreams
- Event Replays: completed special event livestreams
- Tickets for all remaining scheduled livestreams