"How do I download an episode?"
Want to download episodes from the Gizmoplex for offline viewing, backup, and loading onto other devices? No problem!
As long as you own an episode of MST3K in the Gizmoplex, you have access to a DRM-free download of that episode.
(If you don't see the option to download an episode, read this.)
- Sign into the gizmoplex.com website using your registered email address.
- Select MY VIDEOS from the navigation at the top of the page.
- Select a product or collection from the list of PURCHASES.
- On the product page, you will see a thumbnail for each video included in the collection.
- Click on the thumbnail of the video you want to download.
- Underneath the video player, you'll see a drop down menu called Video Downloads:
If you don't see the menu, there are a few possible reasons. And remember:
Brand-new episodes and shorts aren't available to download until 2 weeks after their Gizmoplex premiere!
- Click on the Video Downloads menu to choose from the available resolutions and file sizes:
- The file will download to your computer, where it can be saved or backed up!
Please note: The iOS and Android apps allow you to save all episodes for offline viewing and playback, but will not give you access to DRM-free copies that can be transferred and saved for future viewing. Episodes downloaded in the app can only be viewed in the app, and only for a limited period of time.